Return / Exchange Policy
Return / Exchange Policy
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. Upon the arrival of your package, we encourage you to check and make sure that the costume has been made to your order specifications. Try on your costume as soon as possible without removing the tags, altering, or washing the costume.
If you are returning or exchanging costume, or accessories, please make sure they are in their original condition - unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair and with tags intact and attached.
We do NOT accept refunds for customize costume, but if the size really different of your measurements, we will make a new one free.(this only provide for people who choice customize size, people email us the measurements will not available for this policy)
Defective, Damaged or Misshipped Items
Defective, damaged or mis-shipped items are eligible for a full refund. When requesting your refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service with photographs clearly showing the problem with the items. If you believe your items were damaged during shipping, Customer Service will need photographs showing the damaged packaging as well as "Proof of Damage" documentation from your delivery carrier in order to process your refund.
We can arrange new shipment of the missing items for free.
Sizing or Fitting Issues
As all of our costume is hand-sewn and custom-tailored, the finished costume may vary by approximately one (1-2) inch in either direction of the specified measurements.
Item is not the size you ordered
Should your item size differ from the specifications of your order by more than one inch, we encourage you to find a local tailor to make adjustments, and we will gladly reimburse you for up to 100% of the product price in tailoring costs. If you choose this option, please contact us first and remember to request a receipt from your tailor as a copy of it must be provided when requesting reimbursement.
Especially for Wrong size costumes, once confirmed the error occured in ourside, we will make a new one costume free (by the way, the 1-2 cm difference will be acceptable).
Your item is the size you ordered but does not fit
Costume that does not fit properly but fit the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged.
If this caused by the wrong measurements buyer provided, CosWigShop are not responsible for this, buyers will be charged for a new one at 10% discount off, in this situation if size revision needed, buyers should send the costume back to us at their own cost and we will charge buyers for the revision at cost.
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on CosWigShop.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your item and the color shown on screen may not mean that the item is defective or mis-shipped. However, if you are confident that you have received the item in a wrong color, please contact Customer Service to see if a return or refund is possible.
1) Contact Customer Service within 15 days of your order's shipment. Include an explanation and photographs documenting the reason for the return. Returns will not be accepted without prior approval from Customer Service.
• When you receive an email entitled "______ Order Status Changed " your order has been shipped.
2) Once Customer Service has approved your request, please send the item and the completed Product Return Form back to us as soon as possible.
3) Once received at our facility, your return will be processed in 3 to 5 business days. Once your return is confirmed and inspected, please allow up to two billing cycles for it to be credited to your account. Items returned in unacceptable condition we will not be processed as refunds and will be shipped back to you.
4) To return your product, you should contact us. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.